Meet JOE NAIMO
Joe owns a pizza shop called 'A Slice of Brooklyn'.
He CAME TO US FOR HELP.
Like most pizza shop owners, Joe is a hard working small business owner who loves what he does. Yes, he has a brooklyn accent too - which somehow makes his pizza taste better.
But he had been sold a 'one size fits all' solution from those big companies who I won't mention.
He was paying a lot but not seeing any results.
And his website did not make people understand how good his food was! He wasn't happy with his brand online.
Plus, only the haters left reviews... and the lovers never spread the love!
THE BROOKLYN GOAL
1. Make a beautiful website that is easy to use on mobile devices.
2. Increase his online audience (website traffic, social followers, bigger email lists).
3. Secure and share positive reviews (and weed out those who complain about everything in life).
THE ORIGINAL WEBSITE WOES
- Website was not viewable on mobile devices.
- Images were inauthentic and took too long to load.
- The site was confusing.
- Joe's staff couldn't edit ANYTHING.
- The colors and photos didn't show the true quality and passion of the actual experience in his shop.
MAKE IT BEAUTIFUL, Just LIKE JOE'S PIZZAs.
Prove it works.
GATHER & SHARE REVIEWS.
A BEAUTIFUL (AND FAST) FaceLIFT
- Custom designed and brand aligned, reflecting Joe's personality
- Mobile-friendly and fast on all devices
- Optimized for Google (SEO)
- E-commerce ready for future ordering
- Captures emails of customers
- Filters and promotes reviews
- Simple to edit for everyone!
PROVE IT WORKS
In less than 90 days, Brooklyn Pizza was experiencing:
- 10x Increase in website traffic each month!
- 50+ Facebook reviews in less than 90 days!
- 100+ customer email addresses looking for coupons!
- 40% growth in their local business profile (remaining profiles will be updated in next 90 days!)